WorldQuant University is a not-for-profit advancing global education through an instructor-guided, tuition-free MSc program.
WorldQuant University offers a two-year Master of Science (MSc) in Financial Engineering program and continuing education, two-unit Applied Data Science module. Both offerings are tuition-free and delivered 100% online.
WorldQuant University Details:
Country: United State of America
Institution: WorldQuant University
Degree: Graduates Courses
Eligibility: Students that have fully completed a bachelor’s degree and are interested in a future in financial engineering and data science.Financial engineers pursue professional roles such as quantitative researchers, quantitative developers, quantitative traders, algorithmic traders, and portfolio managers for financial institutions. Some focus on public policy,… Click To Tweet
College and Courses:
You can choose any of the two courses
College of Engineering
- Financial Engineering
- Applied Data Science
As an entirely online, tuition-free institution
Eligibility admission requirements for the MSc in Financial Engineering program at WQU:
- Completed Online Application
- Transcripts for highest college/university degree earned (bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4-year degree required)
- Passing score on Quantitative Proficiency Test
- Proof of English proficiency (Duolingo English Test, TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exam scores)
|tart Dates||Application Deadlines|
|January 5||December 22|
|April 6||March 23|
|July 6||June 22|
|October 5||September 21|
Eligibility admission requirements for the Applied Data Science program at WorldQuant University:
- To qualify for the course, you must have experience with algebraic concepts such as functions and variables, which are frequently used in programming.
- Preference is given to applicants with familiarity in programming fundamentals, basic statistics, linear algebra, and calculus.
- Students should expect to commit roughly 8 to 10 hours per week between lecture videos, assignments, and individual study.
|Session Start||Session End||Application Open||Application Deadline|
|January 18, 2021||March 27, 2021||September 08, 2020||December 27, 2020|
|April 05, 2021||June 12, 2021||December 28, 2020||March 14, 2021|
|July 05, 2021||September 11, 2021||March 15, 2021||June 13, 2021|
|September 27, 2021||December 04, 2021||June 14, 2021||September 05, 2021|