Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
The University of Warwick, one of the UK’s most prestigious universities, has announced generous Global Excellence Scholarships for outstanding undergraduate students.
The scholarships are awarded for the full duration of the undergraduate course and not just one year of undergraduate study at the University.
Warwick believes that there should be no barrier to talent. Warwick is committed to offering a scholarship that makes it easier for gifted, ambitious international learners to pursue their academic interests at one of the UK’s most prestigious universities.
Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship is your invitation to join the university in the creation of knowledge that can change both the world and your career opportunities.
It aims to reward outstanding students with generous scholarship rewards ranging from £2,000 to full scholarship fees.
University of Warwick
Founded in 1965, The University of Warwick is a public research university located in Coventry. It is a neighbourhood of a government initiative to expand higher education.
It offers several postgraduate and undergrad programs in varied fields like engineering, science, medicine, social science, arts, theatre, language, law, business, and finance.
It was ranked 10th in the UK and 62nd in the world university rankings. Also, Warwick Graduates ranked within the UK Top 10 for highest earnings for over 11 subjects.Apply for Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2021 Click To Tweet
To be eligible to apply for this Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The applicant must be self-funded.
- The applicant must be classed as an ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicant must be applied for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Acceptable Courses and Subject
The scholarships are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Warwick?
Choosing to study at Warwick means joining a world-leading university. A university that offers you a strong academic challenge through teaching and research excellence.
Warwick University is the world’s leading university with the highest academic and research quality. A member of the Russell Group, regularly present in the UK’s rankings and the world’s largest universities and is the 24th in the world for its prestige as an employer (QS World University Rankings 2018).
Warwick is home to over 9,500 students from 147 countries. Warwick offers a range of study options, including opportunities abroad, the Warwick International Foundation Programme, Summer School and English Language courses.
Another word that’s important at Warwick: ‘freedom.’ Freedom to learn through an enormous array of modules to suit your interests and through a range of innovative assessment techniques too. Freedom to follow your path and create a degree that reflects who you are.
Benefits of Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
The scholarship is awarded as follows:
- The Scholarship seeks to award exceptional students with generous scholarship awards ranging between £2,000 to full tuition fees.
- The Scholarships are awarded for the entire length of the undergraduate course and one year of undergraduate studies.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship, candidates are required to follow these steps:
Step1: Apply for Admission
To Partake in this educational opportunity, eligible aspirants must take admission to the University of Warwick’s undergraduate degree coursework.
Step2: Apply for the Scholarship
Apply for the scholarship, and the candidate must have visited the site.
Step3: Submit Required Documents
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Official Transcripts of secondary school or university/ marks card.
- Financial support documentation or sponsor’s affidavit of financial support.
- Contact information of references.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of valid International passport.
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- If you take affirmation at university, you need to hold a high school diploma.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- English Proficiency Scores(TOEFL/IELTS/DET/CEP/PTE).
- Students must have a GPA between 2.5-3.0.
Students can apply for a Tier-4 general visa three months before the beginning of the full-time course after receiving their Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). At the same time, those planning to study for a short period of about six months or less may apply for a ‘short-term student visa.
Application deadline: January 15, 2021
Contact Address: +44 24 7652 3523
University Location: Coventry CV4 7AL, United Kingdom